Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That's what "they" say


They say there’s more than one way to skin a cat, but even if you have a good reason to do so (perhaps if you are a villain from a Disney movie), why would you need more than one method? It doesn’t seem like an activity that would require variety in technique. They also say that curiosity killed the cat, which leads one to ask whether it is the cat’s own curiosity that kills it or is it just curiosity in general that leads to feline mortality. It also causes one to wonder who “they” are and why they are so interested in dead cats. Though I try not to wonder too much just in case it is curiosity in general; I like cats. In fact I let one of the furry little things live in my house. His name is Heidegger; sometimes we just call him Heidi, it might sound somewhat emasculating but he is neutered so I don’t think it’s much of a worry.

2 comments:

Katie said...

my two boys reading their homework. awwwww.

Tara said...

That's a cute picture. I think Tyler may let me have a cat after Jeff moves out. I hope it's very curious and eats all the bugs.